Monday, February 7, 2011

No Words...They Should've Sent...a Poet...

Garrett's cheese popcorn may be the best-tasting food I have ever had.  Ever since I absently bought a small bag at Chicago's O'Hare Airport a couple months ago while waiting for my flight, I have been craving some more, so when I got home I broke down and paid too much to have them ship me some.  My goodness, it is almost actually unbelievable, if I can be the first American (including myself) in the last 10 years to use that word according to its definition rather than as just a dumbed-down version of "impressive"...

Looking at the nutritional information I can see why it's so awesome.  If I could put that much cheese and butter on my own popcorn it would taste pretty sweet too.  Nevertheless, I am not able to definitively say that I've had anything that's tasted better than this.  My tongue is mildly numb from the experience.  If you get to Chicago or New York, do yourself a favor and seek them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment