Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back on the Radio

I have missed being on the radio.  Quite a bit.  Working in politics generally means not talking to the media, because the chances are too great you'll say something that will embarrass your boss.  Perversely, working in politics also makes you want to talk about it even more because darn it, you want to take it to that guy spouting his idiotic opinion.

So, I created my own radio station.  Or, more of a talk show, really.  I'm giving this podcasting thing a shot on BlogTalkRadio.com.  You can find it at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jschardin/, and what you're going to hear is conversations with people I know about whatever I feel like talking about...music, sports, films, and definitely politics.

Since the show is me talking with my friends, and probably not a lot of people are going to hear it, I'm tentatively calling it "The Algonquin Rounding Error."  Since that's probably way too obscure and hard to remember, though, it'll likely change in the future, and I'm open to suggestions.

I did my first show with Dr. Jim Heilman tonight dissecting Thursday's upcoming NFL Draft...take a listen and let me know what you think:

Listen to internet radio with jschardin on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment